Join us February 7, 2023 at 1:00pm for a free, virtual workshop on effectively handling such harassment at work. The key for leaders is to launch intentional and crucial conversations about bullying, including the identification of common workplace bullying characteristics, sharing insights into addressing such situations, and imparting change-based knowledge to end bullying on the job.
- Common characteristics of workplace bullying
- Effects of bullying on targeted employees and others
- Role of culture in the incidence of workplace bullying
- Strategies for HR professionals to identify and defuse workplace bullying
- Creation of an anti-bullying policy at your organization
Click here to register
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Click for more information