Technical Sales Account Manager
The Sales Department at Nachi Robotic Systems, Inc. thrives on developing long-term relationships. We are a customer-centric, solution-driven, and ambitious team that is passionate about solving our customer challenges.
If you have a desire to utilize your automation experience with a world leader in robotics and system automation, you are hungry for an opportunity and motivated to grow, then we want to talk to you about an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as an Account Manager.
About the role:
The Account Manager is the primary contact between Nachi Robotic Systems, Nachi Partners (Distributors/Integrators) and the customer. You will be responsible for selling robots, robotic systems, and related products.
• Develops sales plan to meet sales objectives.
• Develops new direct sales accounts, new Partners and expand business within established accounts.
• Obtains customer specifications, verifies them with the proposal department and Process Engineering to generate quotes
• Secure purchase orders and monitors project status.
• Provides support and monitors needs of customers. Obtains feedback on customer satisfaction quality and continuous improvement of our products and service.
• Provides support activities in the development of marketing and advertising strategies.
• Assists collection of money for overdue accounts receivable.
• Attend robotics trade shows and interact with potential customers.
• An understanding of engineering (automation) typically associated with completion of a 2-yr. college degree.
• 3-5 years of experience in robot sales or other automation sales.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be detail oriented and organized to meet the reporting requirements of the department.
Nachi Robotic Systems Inc. provides a generous benefit package offered the first of the month following your hire date.
Nachi Robotic Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.