Field Service Engineer
Nachi Robotic Systems, Inc. thrives on developing long-term relationships. We are a customer-centric, solution-driven, and ambitious team that is passionate about solving our customer challenges.
If you have a desire to utilize your technical experience with a world leader in robotics and system automation, you are hungry for an opportunity and motivated to grow, then we want to talk to you about an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Field Service Engineer.
About the Role:
The Service Engineer is the primary interface between Nachi Robotics and the End User (Customer) during installation, routine maintenance and unexpected Service Calls related to the Nachi Robotics Product Line.
1. Represent Nachi Robotic Systems, Inc. through a display of constant professionalism, positive attitude and professional appearance.
2. Responsible for installation and maintenance and troubleshooting of industrial robots and robotics related equipment at customer facilities.
3. Investigate customer reported issues and implement the best possible solution for a quick resolution.
4. Provide technical assistance/support to customers onsite (customer facility) and remotely (via phone and/or email.)
5. Submit complete detailed project documentation on a timely basis
6. Update documentation with changes made in the field verifying all media (i.e., digital files, prints, text files, etc.) has current information
1. Two year degree in electronics related or other technical curriculum or 1-2 years of related work experience
2. Ability to read electrical/pneumatic and basic mechanical schematics and
3. Ability to demonstrate basic understanding of ladder logic or completion of related course.
4. Diagnostic skills to troubleshoot problems and problem solving (Logic)
5. Ability to demonstrate patience and professionalism when dealing with customers.
6. Familiarity with the use of various types of diagnostic and calibration tools and equipment.
7. Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record, credit card and able to obtain a passport and travel out of the country.
8. Must be willing to work overtime including weekends.
Nachi Robotic Systems Inc. provides a generous benefit package offered the first of the month following your hire date.
Nachi Robotic Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.