Department: Emergency Dept
Schedule: Full Time Nights 7pm-7:30am
Hospital: Ascnesion Providence Park, Novi
Location: Novi, MI
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Various health insurance options & wellness plans
- Retirement benefits including employer match plans
- Long-term & short-term disability
- Employee assistance programs (EAP)
- Parental leave & adoption assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ways to give back to your community
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today for additional specifics.
Provide basic and advanced life support treatment, care and evaluation of patients.
- Identify, intervene, and stabilize the ill or injured patient under the direction and in collaboration with a physician and/or Registered Nurse.
- Initiate and implement interventions based on transport team protocols. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition and treatment, as appropriate.
- Provide population specific education to the patient and family about the patient's illness and therapeutic interventions.
- Inspect, maintain and care for equipment to ensure safety of the transport team, patients and public
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. American Red Cross (ARC) CPR for Professional Rescuers card will be accepted upon hire but renewal must be a BLS Provider card from AHA.
- One or more of the following:
- Emergency Medical Tech credentialed from the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Paramedic credentialed from the Michigan Emergency Medical Services obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
- Certification specializing in ER Vehicle Operation preferred.
- Certification specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation preferred.
- Drivers License credentialed from the Michigan Bureau of Motor Vehicles preferred.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support preferred.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.